George Patton Bobblehead
George Smith Patton, Jr. was a United States Army officer most famous for his leadership commanding corps and armies as a general in World War II. He was also widely known for his controversial outspokenness and strong opinions. In World War II, he commanded corps and armies in North Africa, Sicily, and the European Theater of Operations.
This officially licensed General George S. Patton bobblehead is exquisitely crafted with a removable helmet. The ribbons on his lapel are historically accurate, and are based in precise detail on the ribbons on his actual jacket.
- * Over 8" tall, heavyweight polyresin construction
- * Officially Licensed, with removable hard plastic helmet
- * Features pearl-handled pistol, riding crop, and riding pants
- * Heavyweight polyresin construction
- * Ships in colorful collectors box, with molded styrofoam protection